Full Paper Submmision
STEP 1: Prepare your full paper source document.
Based on the review comments above, you can now start preparing your full paper.
1. You may adjust the title and/or the authors’ information, but the main content of the full paper should be consistent with the reviewed one-page digest.
2. In order to fully satisfy the IEEE Xplore publication standard, it is strongly recommended to strictly follow the latest IEEE conference manuscript templates, which can be accessed via: https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html. Either Microsoft Word (A4) template or LaTeX template can be employed.
STEP2: Add copyright notice to the source document.
IEEE requires all authors or their employers who intend to publish in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library to provide a transfer of the copyright. Please add the appropriate copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document (before creating PDFs).
· For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
· For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-3681-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 Crown
· For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-3681-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 European Union
· For all other papers the copyright notice is:
978-1-6654-3681-6/21/$31.00 ©2021 IEEE
Based on previous experience, the last case listed above will apply to most authors.
STEP3: Create your PDF eXpress account.
All PDFs to be included in IEEE Xplore® should be validated through PDF eXpress for Xplore compatibility. To start with, you need to create a PDF eXpress account related to this conference:
1. Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress website: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
2. Click on “Create account” and enter the following fields:
· Conference ID: 52239X
· Email Address
· Confirm Email Address
· Choose a Password
3. After filling all information required, click on “Submit” to proceed. An email confirmation will be sent to activate your account, please check your inbox or junk mail.
4. By clicking on “Login” you will be directed to a new page to fulfill your IEEE PDF eXpress user profile. After filling all required fields and clicking on “Submit”, a window will pop up saying that the account has been saved successfully.
5. So far, you have created your personal PDF-express account, please click on “Dashboard” to proceed.
STEP4: Generate IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF with PDF eXpress and submit.
1. After creating your personal PDF eXpress account and logging into it, you can immediately start creating your IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file by clicking on “Create new title”.
2. You will be directed to a new window with the following steps required:
· Create Title
· Upload File
· File Received Result
· Convert PDF
Please wait until “Conversion in-progress” disappears and “Success” pops up.
3. A record will appear on your “Dashboard”, showing the paper ID, title, status, and conversion times. You can hover your mouse over the buttons in the “Action” field to inspect their functions. Usually you will only need the “Download PDF” and “Try Again” buttons.
Note: do NOT click on the “Approve” button until the last step, since no “Undo” is allowed.
4. Normally in few minutes, you will receive an email from “IEEE PDF eXpress Site Services” which notify the reception of your file. Then, another message will arrive with the converted IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file attached. Please read this email carefully and follow the instructions.
5. Please proofread the generated PDF document thoroughly, revise until everything looks as you intend.
6. When you are ready to submit, click on the “Approve” button (a check in a circle) and confirm, so that your full paper (PDF) can be collected by the conference organizers.
Later Steps after October 10, 2021:
1. IEEE policy requires that all accepted papers must be checked for plagiarism. Therefore, following the reception of your PDF files, they will be systematically checked by the IEEE CrossCheck Portal. In case the similarity percentage reaches 30%, the authors will be required to revise their papers, reconvert them into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF files, and return them to the conference organizer for plagiarism check again.
2. Next, the full papers will be reviewed by the Technical and Publication Committee. Notification of final acceptance will be sent to the corresponding authors by October 15, 2021.
Note: Should the full paper not fully satisfy the IEEE Xplore standard, the authors will be required to improve the paper quality, otherwise the paper can be rejected.
3. Afterwards, the SCEMS organizer will ask the IEEE to send emails to the corresponding authors with instructions on signing the electronic IEEE Copyright Form (IEEE eCF) online.
Add copyright notice to the source document.
Create your PDF eXpress account.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
Generate IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF with PDF eXpress and submit.